Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DIY Marquee Letters

DIY Marquee Letters

Hey Guys ... ive been working on a party themed " Hadyn International." My son is turning 2 and what great way to incorporate the things he love "Boats, planes, and trains." The party started as just boats, planes, and trains but then the event planner light bulb went off and i added a twist to the theme. We will be traveling to different destinations on boats, planes, and trains. What a cool idea? huh! The kids will receive passports etc .. go through a cruise entrance to an airport check in and then a train station to ride on a train! .... for some reason all i see is lights in my vision for the party so i decided to have the candy buffet sign light up.. i search Pinterest and etsy (my fav sites) for ideas .. Came across Marquee Signs and the idea to my head to create one... it saved me over $200 making the sign myself.. took less than 2 hours to make .. here's a sneek peek ... more party pics coming soon!
-Temira xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment